I Did My breast lift!!! - Overland Park, KS

I've been on real self for a couple months now...

I've been on real self for a couple months now reading everyone's experiences. I had 3 consults in eg Kansas City area and chose Dr Quinn.
I had my procedure of Breast lift no implants done today! Im on an antibiotic, Valium, and Vicodin. So far so good. I've eaten and drank water and 7up just fine. Ate crackers, Clif bar and pineapple ... Here are my before pics --

Post op appt

Headed to post op appt now!

The post op day REVEAL

My post op appt today went well

post op day 2

Doing well ... On Tylenol n off the other pain meds. No nausea, eating light n lots of pineapple. I'm afraid to shower or bathe although in dying to wash my hair! How did everyone go about gettin clean and when?

Day 3 post op

Day 6 post op

Feel good Just wearing some gauze on nipple and vertical incision and a loose open front bra to hold me lightly together.

So many stitches:-/

Will my stitches fade? I knew I would have a lot underneath my breast but wow I feel like frankenboob! Will they fade quite a bit? Any suggestions or encouragement:)?

Day 10 post op

Feeling sad that my left is still a cup bigger than my right. Wish I would've discussed poss small reduction in the right to make them even .. I don't want implants at all I wanted to be smaller and higher but EVEN. I'm praying it's still swelling and that it will look more even. It's hard not to cry today

Two weeks!!!

Two week appt today! Got the last 8 stitches out PS said I was healing well n doing great! Have to keep polysporin on just a few spots ... Cleared for light weights and leisure cycling and walking -ugh what?! I don't do " leisurely"guess ill be going back to teach spin verbally moreso and not full force yet:( doesn't want me leaning forward on the bike either Too much pressure .. Makes sense.. I miss the gym so much That's the hardest part along w having to be so careful w my two yr old! :-/

3weeks post op

Hello yall! I seem to be healing we. Tender but feeling great. Here's a 3week post op pic from Friday
Dr Quinn

He is kind calming and all about ME.