Finally Fixed my Hollows! - Overland Park, KS

I've always had hollow under my eyes. As I get...

I've always had hollow under my eyes. As I get older they just keep getting worse. I went to a medical spa last year and had filler placed below my eyes. The result was uneven and I was left very bruised and swollen. I never really thought I would attempt to get filler under my eyes again, as the first experience was somewhat traumatizing.

This time I decided to do my research and go to an actual experienced plastic surgeon to get my hollows fixed. My experience the second time around was like night and day. My results well exceeded my expectations. I didn't have any bruising and only slight swelling. Best of all, my difficult to treat hollows are gone! Going to an experienced injector makes all the difference! I'm so happy with my results!
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hannah Vargas is a amazing! She's very thorough and patient. She answered all my questions and I never felt pressured to do anything beyond what I was comfortable doing. Her staff is very professional and polite. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. I will continue to get all my cosmetic procedures done at this location.