Grandma Lost 97lbs at 44 over five years, C-section Flap.

I'm super nevous and excited. I went with Dr....

I'm super nevous and excited. I went with Dr. Perez based on the no lipo at the same time for health and recovery concerns, none of the other consults described that or went into as much detail with a picture as Dr. Victor Perez did. My two week appt is in the am, time to pay! This is real. This just got real. November 19th is surgery date for my mommy makeover, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and breast lift and augmentation. I can't wait to do a sit-up without that excess skin! And running without breasts swinging. :)??????????????????????????????

Today was the day! Mommy makeover! TT BL BA

I'm sorry my photos were turned after uploading. Hopefully someone with realself can fix that?

Well it's after midnight and I've been home from my mommy makeover since 4pm and haven't fell asleep. Yes, I'm in pain, and it was totally worth it.

Thus far I'm pleased. Can't take bandages off for two days...will post pics when I do.

I weighed and took measurements prior. I will post new measurements when able to take them.

If you are planning to do this, just do it! I'm saying this day of surgery. :)

2 days post-op

I feel so amazing. Yes, I'm in pain, the pills help. The pain is worth it. I'm so pleased with my results and I'm only 2 days post.

Before and after day 2 post-op

I'm so happy and it's only day 2!

Doing great

I'm so pleased. I think Dr. Victor Perez did an amazing job on my belly button and breasts!

3 weeks post-op

Tummy tuck hurt the most at first and I'm getting major surges of pain on occasion. Now the lift of the breasts hurt, felt like sandpaper was being rubbed across them constantly for the last week and road rash now constantly. Did lots of reading on the pain from others that had the same procedures. Had I known exactly what my pain was going to be like I'd still go through with it. The pain is worth the results. I'm so pleased. I love my belly button and can't wait for more time to pass. I think I look amazing now....3 weeks, minimal scars. Pain, worth it.

3 weeks post mommy makeover TT BL BA

Before and after 3 wks

3 weeks post-op pics

4 weeks post-op still sore and lil swollen

I'm 4 weeks post-op, still very limited, implants haven't dropped completely but I think they are getting closer! My legs are still swollen and differently shaped than before...whenever I first got out of surgery I remember asking my husband if he lipo'd my legs because they were so swollen they looked like I had lost my loose skin there, too. I knew they would get pulled tight, my doctor explained that to me. Now 4 weeks post-op and my legs are looking pretty darn well. Still swollen and shaped different than pre-op which I'm okay with, except I'm having trouble getting my jeans and just pants in general to fit the same, like rise to the crotch. I'm hoping this is still from being swollen and will be better in a couple more months. My body is completely shaped different, and I'm so in love with the results. Still would do it again in a heartbeat even knowing the pain and all exactly....I did research and read lots of personal experiences on here, but until you actually go through it, it is just a generalization.

Ive started taking the pain meds again occasionally at night after long days of feeling road rash on my chest. Also, my thighs, or actually only my right side has a tender pain on my upper hip/thigh area...this hurts. I'm thinking I tried to wear too tight of jeans and it may have dug into my incisions. Oh, it's a pulling pain. I'm probably doing too much, walking too much, trying to wear clothes I shouldn't yet. You start feeling good and want to look good with this new body. I'm telling myself this so I'll slow down. I have lots of time to enjoy this new found me! So others, take it easy!

Did have sex with hubby yesterday...not hard core sex, no trapeze style, just careful pleasure. After reading lots of advice on here we decided we could take it slow. He is really scared he is going to hurt me, I understand. Slowly is my advise.

Rash like infection stages

My compression was too tight after surgery, caused an infection. It's much better now, but I thought I'd post pics for others to see, things happen and it's normal, but must be treated properly. I stopped wearing that compression and wore a different one for a few weeks, I'm back in the original one now. It's healing nicely. And I love my belly button!

New stretch marks at week 3

I noticed a couple small red marks coming up on my left breast. They are small, and I wondered if I would get these. I already had big huge ones from pregnancy and being over weight anyway, these are minor compared to what I had, and I can barely see them now. I think I noticed them because they were red to start. I'm not mad about it. ;)

8 weeks post-op

Feeling much better but I'm still sore and swollen. I look fabulous though. I love my belly button. My breast look fab and my tummy brings me to tears. So happy. Ready to be pain free but that will come with time. Finally started getting feeling back in my legs. They are still stretched up.

9 months post tt bl and a

I couldn't be more happy with my decision. I'm 9 months today and I'm so happy with my results. I'm fully active in exercising and I'm even trying aerial silks! I'm still numb around my tummy tuck, hips mainly. And the scaring is less and less each day! I've never felt so sexy in my adult life! And I'm thrilled with my surgeon, he was the perfect fit for me!

I'm 9 months (mommy makeover) post-op today,...

I'm 9 months (mommy makeover) post-op today, breast lift, augmentation & extended tummy tuck. doctor choice was the best fit for me. He truly seemed to care about me & recovery vs him just selling on as many procedures & making money like other docs that I consulted with did. He drew pics and explained well! So pleased!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

I'm 9 months post-op today, breast lift, augmentation and extended tummy tuck. Researched and went with Doctor Victor Perez, best decision along with having the procedures done. Thank you, Dr. Perez and staff! So worth the pain and struggles. I lost 97lbs and was in desperate need of help, he did it. I'm happy with everything! My scaring looks great.