Looking Rested - Overland Park, KS

My eyelids were so very droopy, and made me look...

My eyelids were so very droopy, and made me look much older than I really am. I researched plastic surgeons in the area by asking friends who I thought their work looked most natural. The same name continued to surface, Dr. Keith Hodge. When I went to my consultation he patiently answered all my questions and showed me my expected outcome. I knew he was the perfect one to help me. I am so pleased I had this done and that Dr. Hodge did the procedure.
Dr. Keith Hodge

Dr. Hodge is amazing. He is a patient listener and a skilled practitioner. He is professional and kind and from the first consultation described realistic results. I did not want eyelids that looked like plastic surgery, rather I wanted to look rested. Seven months after the surgery people comment, I do not look my 66 years old, and that I look great. I could not be happier with the procedure or with Dr. Hodge and his wonderful, personable nurse, Kimber.