Dr. Perez is Very Gentle and Informing During my Smart Lipo Procedure - Overland Park, KS

Before going into surgery I was pretty scared...

Before going into surgery I was pretty scared because I read many horror stories on the Smart Lipo procedure. Dr. Perez made it very comforting and informing through the whole process. Pain wasn't completely eliminated during the first step before I was numb, but it wasn't tear worthy either! I would definitely recommend Dr. Perez for this procedure and others. His wife Diana, who is the RN there, is also very sweet and will talk to you to lessen the anxiety.
I am a month out of surgery and the results are just starting to fully finalize on my upper arms and lower back. I did have swelling, bruising, pain, and numbing during recovery, but I was back to work in 4 days and pretty active. I probably would have healed a lot more quickly if I was able to take a little more downtime. If you're thinking about this practice, just meet them and you'll know what to expect 100%!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon