loved everything about my surgury - Overland Park, KS

After having two babies and breastfeeding, I...

After having two babies and breastfeeding, I decided to have surgery done. I was very unhappy with my breasts after my I was done with breastfeeding my children and knew surgery what the right thing for me. The most important thing for me was choosing the right doctor because there are so many out there. Best advice I can give about a doctor is to choose who makes you feel comfortable; things can only go up from there :)
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

I had many consultations with different doctors but Dr. Young made me feel the most comfortable from day one. He discussed the uniqueness of my body frame (which no other doctor did) and what he recommend would be best for me. I was unsure about what size to get, so never provided any pictures as a reference. I described how I missed the fullness of my pregnancy breasts and wanted them back. I put all my trust in him knowing he would know the right size for me.... And I couldn't be happier!!!