47 Yr Old 5' 7" 135 Lbs Started at 34 A or B on a Good Day. Got 475 Silicone Unders. Overland Park, KS

This website was amazing for me . It really helped...

This website was amazing for me . It really helped me by building my confidence preop as well as postop . I also had the very best plastic surgeon around which is so important girls...do homework on your Docs. Mine was John Michael Quinn in Overland Park, Kansas. Def easier than i thought it would be.

Day 1 postop .Surgery was Feb. 23,2016

24 hours po

475 silicone unders smooth round HP

I wanted 600s but my Doc couldnt make it happen with my tight skin. He said my skin is like 18 yr old...but these 475 s are gonna be awesome i can tell....and we all wanna be safe . And hope your Doc has that same type of integrity.

3 days po

4 days post op

Im liking them. They still hurt.

1 week PO

2 weeks PO

3 weeks PO

4 weeks PO

5 weeks PO

6 weeks

Underarm incisions at day 1 and 6 weeks

6 weeks in bikini

Got sized at VS today!! Very surprised they fitted me in 34DDD push up and DD t-shirt bra....its still a bit early so could still go down a bit i assume...

VS 34 DDD push up

VS 34 DD Tshirt bra

2 month PO

3 months post op

4 months

These babies are bloomin!!!!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Quinn is very proffessional and personable. You get that hes only going to do what is safe and reasonable and not forcing things. He has Integrity. Dr Quinn has been voted best Plastic Surgeon in Kansas City 5 years in a row too!!