34 Mother of 2, Breastfed 2 Years, 30/AA-32/A.

Started out 32B pre kids. After 2 kids...

Started out 32B pre kids. After 2 kids breastfeeding both total of 2 years I was barely an A/AA cup. I decided to have implants and with the help of my surgeon chose 450cc under muscle. I am probably a 32/34 D right now. Super satisfied with results right now and little pain. I definitely use the Valium still as directed because of the tightness and discomfort but feeling amazing!! Dr. Young made me feel super relaxed and at ease before surgery. I had my one week check up and he said they were looking as they should be at this point. He sent me home with a strap to wear 24/7 until my next appt. I can go bra less if I want to now. I have followed all instructions exactly and have no bruising or any real complaints. I will say that this has been the complete opposite of what I was anticipating the recovery to be like! I can't wait to see the weekly changes!

Day 1 post op

Day 2 post op

Incision

These were taken at 1 1/2 weeks after surgery.

I think I forgot to add my stats in my initial review. So I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs. here are some new pictures

Missing pics