35 Year Old with His Confidence Restored by Dr. Craig Barbieri and Staff, ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant - Overland Park, KS

My experience with Dr. Craig Barbieri was nothing...

My experience with Dr. Craig Barbieri was nothing short of exceptional. The entire staff went above and beyond my expectations. I had a 2000 graft procedure completed in December 2015 and 7 months later the change is remarkable. I had a strip procedure done in 2007 in LA and was unsatisfied with the results. I never would have thought I could have had this operation done in KC with such a better outcome than on the west coast. I would advise anyone reading to NOT have the strip procedure done and pay the money for the ARTAS robotic transplant. It is money so well spent. Once again the team that will work on your procedure is second to none. They made me feel extremely comfortable and accommodated for my every need seems how it was roughly a 7-8 hour procedure. Dr. Barbieri is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been around and every time we meet for a follow up he treats you like family. Do yourself a favor and have your procedure done with him. You will not regret it.
Overland Park Phlebologist