Outstanding experience! Great doctor!!, Minneapolis, MN

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Outstanding experience! Great doctor!! - Minneapolis, MN

Let me start by saying i have seen many cosmetic surgeons & have had many nice experiences, but none can match my experience with Dr. Schlesinger. His facility is top of the line, his Staff is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable, and meeting with him is incredible. He gave me all the knowledge & answered all of my questions. He is the MOST polite and knowledgeable cosmetic surgeon I have came across, and he is surrounded by the most polite staff who calm any nervousness you might have about a procedure. Dr. Schlesinger improved my appearance by making the image in my mind a reality. My cheeks look great thanks to him, he truly is an artist, and I enjoyed every second With him and his staff. I drove almost two hours to have him do my cheeks, I am very lucky and grateful to have chosen him. My advice to anyone interested in seeing a dermatologist or cosmetic skin specialist, Dr. Schlesinger is the guy. He is as good as a surgeon gets, With Dr. Schlesinger, you have nothing to worry about, he is an outstanding artist, and is undoubtedly one of the best cosmetic surgeons you will ever come across, thank you, Dr. Schlesinger.