51 Year Old Female Nurse - Hinsdale, IL

Wanted upper and lower blepharoplasty on eyes....

Wanted upper and lower blepharoplasty on eyes. Talked into direct brow lift. Got infection and had large scab over right eyebrow that lasted for weeks. Bad scars over both brows. Half of right eyebrow gone. Dent on right upper lid where incision opened. Raised scar under right eye and fat bulge under left eye. Horrible results and biggest, most expensive mistake of my life. Eyes are now deformed and face is ruined. Do not trust this man. Also, he is not Board Certified.

Face is still ruined and he is still practicing!

Every time I look in the mirror I want to jump off a bridge for letting this man ruin my face.
Hinsdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was referred by a friend. Had bad feeling during consult and should have followed my instincts. He talked me into a direct brow lift, which is totally obsolete because it leaves visible scars. He also extended my upper bleph incisions without consent, leaving more visible scars and one opened post op which left a dent. 10 months post op he tried to fill brow scars with filler, which did not help. He seems to have delusions of grandeur regarding his abilities. I would not wish my experience on my worst enemy. I always wear glasses and have no self esteem anymore, but the worst part is the anger I have toward myself for not doing my research and picking this incompetent doctor to operate on my face. It will never be ok. Please do not make the same mistake.