Black Dragonfly - Forearm- 5 Years Old

I went for my first treatment yesterday. I was so...

I went for my first treatment yesterday. I was so nervous I couldn't eat! It took about 2 mins to complete. I asked the tech to stop after the first 10 seconds because it hurt, and again after 10 more seconds... but after that I powered through... it's not the worse pain in the world. Now it's 24 hours after my first treatment. Not in a lot of pain. One tiny blister forming... but over all skin is in good condition.

Q-Switched 1064nm wavelength

Q-Switched 1064nm wavelength used.

Feeling slightly pessimistic

I know iv'e only had one treatment and yes it's only been a week... but I'm bummed there isn't more of a change. I know it's a long process... but I just want this thing off me. I look in the mirror, then I look at the tattoo... it does not belong on me...

My skin is in great condition. The small blistering is gone. It was itchy for a couple days, but keeping it moisturized definitely helps. Drinking lots of water, working out, eating right, and tryyying to sleep more.

Just finished my second treatment

He turned up the power a bit, and let me take a video. (super cool) I'll ask him for permission before I post it of course. The pain was more bearable... most likely because I knew what to expect. I'm excited to see more results. I go again in a month. :)

4 days after 2nd treatment- fading is a beautiful thing

The after care: it's not hurting half as bad as it did the first time. This concerned me at first, but after seeing more line breakage and fading... my concerned stopped. I thought it would be a no pain no gain kinda thing... but i was wrong :) yay

Before 3rd treatment

apparently they call the 3rd treatment the breaking point... i'm really hoping I start to see more progress than just line breakage... It has slightly faded (which doesn't reflect well in the pictures) ...... ahhh this emotional roller coaster sucks!

2 weeks after 3rd treatment

I wish I had a better quality camera to show the small... very small... progress that is being made. It's hard to tell in the pictures. Some days i'm excited and optimistic... and other days i'm the opposite and believe that there is little to no progress.

I know it's a long process. I keep reminding my self of this. Any progress is PROGRESS!

Have a good week guys

left: after 1st treatment Right: 2 weeks after 3rd treatment

time and patience.

3 weeks after treatment #4

Slow progress.
Some scarring.
Contemplating just chopping the arm off, lol.
Dr. Laser Ottawa