Invisalign Changed my Life! - Ottawa, ON

After searching all over Ottawa for a dentist to...

After searching all over Ottawa for a dentist to do my invisalign treatment (many dentists had insisted on conventional braces) I could not be happier with the results. The total treatment was 17 months and I had 2 series of aligners in order to close the excess space I had in my mouth. I was always very self conscious about my smile, but ever since I finished my invisalign treatment, my self-esteem and confidence has improved. I was always under the impression that Invisalign was much more expensive than conventional braces, but in my case they cost just about the same.
Dr. Ben Fong

Dr. Ben Fong is the most kind dentist I have ever encountered in Ottawa, Ontario. He really has a way with people and knows how to explain things correctly. I don’t have anything negative to say about him or Herongate Dental Clinic. Dr. Fong and his staff were always very friendly and professional. Thank you so much for my new smile!