Would Highly Recommend

Very pleased with the results. I had a chin lift...

Very pleased with the results. I had a chin lift (lower face lift) whatever you would like to call it. I didn't do this to feel or look younger. I just felt uneasy about my profile due to poor chin tone. I am not self conscience whatsoever anymore. Very happy. I did not have general anaesthetic. I had IV sedation. I do not remember a thing. I awoke in recovery room with many bandages around my face and chin. It wasn't really a painful procedure but was uncomfortable with the swelling of my face and neck for a couple of days. Did not affect my breathing or swallowing. I was quite tired for a week. Did not return to work for 2 weeks. Most of swelling was gone by that time.
Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bonaparte is kind and knowledgeable. He prepared me well for the procedure and answered all my questions. He made himself easily available by email or phone post operatively. He was honest about what to expect. No real waiting in office at follow up appointments. I am so pleased with the results. Would recommend Dr. Bonaparte and this surgery to anyone interested.