21 Year Old- Rhinoplasty Experience - Ottawa, ON

I came to Dr. Antoniak with an unfortunate looking...

I came to Dr. Antoniak with an unfortunate looking nose that had significantly impacted my self confidence growing up. Although I had come for a consultation at age 18, I wasn't financially ready to go ahead with the surgery. Just some months before my 21st birthday, I scheduled another consultation with the intention of going through with the surgery. I had a dorsal hump from a previously broken nose, a deviated septum that was affecting my breathing, and other minor issues that were giving my nose the overall shape that it had. In all my appointments, his staff were very kind, non judgemental, and easy going. They were informative and answered all my questions. Dr. Antoniak himself was also keenly aware of what I needed done to look and feel a lot better. He gave me his suggestions of what he wanted to do for the surgery as well as some other tips beyond that that would help me feel better about my overall facial structure.

Dr. Antoniak had such a keen and detailed eye that I ended up discussing what I "wanted" done far less than I initially intended to- only because he knew exactly what I needed. After my surgery, I experienced very little to no pain, and all the discomfort that comes with rhinoplasty faded soon after. I am extremely happy with my nose, even though it's only been a month. I am definitely a fan of Dr. Antoniak's natural yet beautiful aesthetic taste. I'm still swollen, but I already look so much better than before. My parents also love how it looks, so I am definitely looking forward to my six month and year-after post opp results. I definitely intend to return for other minor cosmetic services his clinic offers, and I genuinely encourage anyone looking for some help to book a consultation.
Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon