27 Years Old, 2kids BA 325 Cc Last 29/04-2014 - Oslo, Norway

I have planned for so many years to do my BA. I...

i have planned for so many years to do my BA. I was undecided if i will do it or not and where i am going to do it....But i decided to do it in Oslo,Norway Fornebuklinikken with Dr.Barstad;-) And i am so happy and satisfied;-) The first day i went there was last January my first consultation ever;-) but didn't booked because i have work and i was undecided...
Then last march i booked again for consultation because i want to know my final decision;-) The thing is they are using 3D and they have used it to me so that i can visualize what will happened or the possibleimages of my breast after surgery;-) after the second consultation i booked and got May 13, 2014 but they put me on the waiting list if someone will cancel their appointment,then i can replace her:-)
And after i paid for full payment a week after they called and i want to have BA last 29/04-2014 and i said yes:-) I was so excited;-)
Dr.Barstad (Fornebuklinikken)

He is very good explaining everything;-) Easy to talk with and he will recommend what he thinks the best size and shape for you;-)