20 Y/o, 350ccm over muscle, No Kids - Norway

Since I was 16-17 I wanted to do a breast...

Since I was 16-17 I wanted to do a breast augmentation. I have a thin waist, big thighs, hips and butt, so I always felt my breasts were small and they looked so small in bikini etc. My bra's were always the "adds two cup sizes" ones from Victorias Secret, so wearing my clothes they looked how I wanted them to look. Without the bra though... Not what I wish I had.
So 16th April I finally made the augmentation. Cant wait 'till six weeks pass so I can statt wearing bras again. Hope to hear some comments from you guys!

5 weeks post op

So I haven't posted much, haven't been sure whether I'm comfortable with me posting pictures etc because my BA was done without anyone but my mom knowing. But I guess I want to hear from you guys what you think and so on.
So after 5 weeks (tomorrow) I'm satisfied. Already now I have got the thoughts about that I wish I added more than 360cc, haha. But I guess that is a regular thought. The only thing I don't like is that my left breast has dropped and softened a bit more than the right. Before the BA my surgeon also told me that my left breast was a bit bigger than the right, not noticeable, but that it also was one tiny bit lower than the right as well, and that this would still be the case after the BA. But thats OK for me though, its not too visible.
So I went to this lingerie store to get measured, and the measured me to 70H, which is a 32F og 32G I think. I also got my first bikini yay!
So I'll add some pictures and let me know if you have any questions and please feel free to post comments. xx

Forgot to post a pic with my new bra without any padding at all

Woho, super excited to wear bras with no padding at all! haha

Six months post OP

So its been half a year, and I couldnt have been happier with my breasts!! They look so natural and perfect. The only downside is that its hard finding my size- european 65I/J (us size 30H/I).
Nils Lykke

I'm very satisfied for now. Very helpful and gives great advice