I Regret to Do This Brazillian Butt Lift

If you go to get something fix on your body that...

if you go to get something fix on your body that is because you have an issue with that body of yours and pay your high earn money to fix it no matter how small or big the amount is because that was what u ware charge to pay, doctor have the right to advice or could say i cant operate on you but if they could just do what ever they want with out your approveal on your body is really really wrong
and is such a very bad feeling that affect the mind if you are not happy.

I ask the doctor to take these fat from these areas and transfer it in to my left butt which is smaller because my left butt is small and my right buttock is biger and fuller and i have live all my life with this my uneven butttock happly but i wanted to get ride of the fat on my uper body and i said to myself maybe i do the brazilian butt lift instead of throwing these fat away,i could just put it into my left butt since it is smaller.

during my time of consultation,surgery/operation i worn this doctor over and over to not touh my right buttock by any mistake and he said yes that he know his job and i didnt want them to think that all african complain too much but still before the operation i told him again pls dont take fat from my right butt just add on my left butt what you can find but i was very very surprise when i woke up and came to my house he has draw almost all the fat from my right butt in to my left butt and now the right butt is so small.

i felt like taking my life yesterday because i got so depress, i dont understand what kind of mistake was that. I am thinking of take him to court for doing this to me.

now i need to full up my right butt again because i will never be happy in my life if my shape is like this because he empty everything in my right buttock and i am not even show if this fat will survive in my left buttock and the way my right butt was high volume the left buttock is not like that after he did this because he didnt even put it that way it was,it might turn out to be nice but it will never be as high as my right butt was like a african mountain.

i am think of fulling my right buttock back in a week time since he didnt add fatt but remove fatt, i am not even sure if the fat on my stomach will be enough.

i hope to get an advice,honest advice
because i am really depress,i came from hospital but cant even sleep.
even the garmet they give me is too big for my upper body
aviva helse.dr semon

He is a very very good doctor when it come to breast job but he never go by what the patients want even thoe this is what they pay for and that is really wrong.