22 Years Old 5'7 138lbs No Kids, smooth/round HP 450& 475cc-Oshkosh, WI

I am very excited and nervous for this new chapter...

I am very excited and nervous for this new chapter in my life. I have been wanting bigger boobs since I was in high school when I knew they weren't going to grow much. I have had my consultation and I go in for sizing on Septemeber 7th. Really confused about sizing not sure how big I want to go. I'm worried I may look "chubby" if I go to big. Also I enjoy working out and I'm scared this will make it much harder.

Wish boobs ????

Getting excited looking on real self all the time now lol

More wish boobs getting excited!

Cannot stop looking at wish boobs only 1 more month! Packing my Amazon cart full of goodies too for post op.

Sizing appointment went well!

Yesterday I went in for sizing I decided on 450cc HP silicone gel implants. I'm 6 days away from surgery now so the nerves are starting. They had the Vectra pictures to exchange my before photo and I honestly was not a fan of the after results I feel like they didn't even look like the same boobs....I am praying I love that after surgery. I am also treating myself to juvederm lip injections next week which I will review about as well. I have my BA kit all ready next to my bed and picked up all of my medication last night. I ordered 2 outfits today that I can't wait to try on with new boobs! Also another wish pic. Wish me luck :)

Holy fucking shit!

You could say my nerves and excitement are through the roof right now. i can't believe what a surreal feeling this is I have wanted this for so long. Also trying juvederm lip fillers tonight for the first time so I will update later on that.

Well they're here

Just woke up from a nap. Waking up from surgery was miserable so tight and sore. But the staff there was amazing. I'm pretty sleepy and sore feel so strange having these heavy things on me. My boobs feel really warm to the touch. They didn't send me home with a bra just a strap. Which was nice because I could see them right away. If any of you ladies could give advice about what you used to put new bandages on after a shower that would be great. My nurse said something about using maxi pads? Not sure what but I don't have any regardless. Going to have my bf pick up whatever i need for that. Really nervous about showering tmrw. Please share any experiences since its day 1 for me.

Sooo feeling sick.

Ever since last night and into today I have been feeling like I have a fever, chills and the most intense headache of my life. Feels like so much pressure is built up inside my head. I called the on call doctor since it's a Saturday and he said he thinks I just have the flu. Getting a bit worried about being sick at the same time as my recovery. I just hope it is the flu and nothing more serious.

Bloated tired and sick

This has been a rough recovery for me so far. Pain killers are not as much of my friend during this process as I thought they would be. Anyways took some pics today with and without the strap. They look ginormous to me lol. Also the nurse recommend maxi pads in stead of gauze for over my Steri strips not sure how I feel about that.....

Holy tits!

I got a lightly padded bra on. Also they're still super swollen, numb and feel like bricks but holy shit that's a lot of boob!

Trying on a bikini top

Feeling a lot more indpendent today and a lot less pain more soreness than anything. Especially in the morning. I can tell my right boob is dropping a lot faster than my left and is also causing me a bit more pain especially because my aureolas seem to to be swollen. I'm still wearing my band and I have my post op on Thursday. All I can think about is getting back in the gym and also how scared I am to start lifting and running again....going to need a heavy duty sports bra! Lol

Today went so good!

Had my post op 1st one a week after surgery it's amazing what a couple days can do for pain. I am back to work, driving pretty much feeling back to normal but still being very careful of course. So my dr said my progress is so good that for 1 week out I actually look 3 weeks healed! He took my Steri strips off and took out my surtures he said I don't have to wear the bandeau anymore and I also have no restrictions!!! I just have to be mindful of doing things and just to not do anything that hurts my boobs. I am cleared for the gym and everything I am so excited :) he told me to continue to go braless and start massaging them daily and also apply my scar gel. Time to start a new chapter in my life, cannot ev n describe the new confidence my boobs give me and my doctor is amazing I'm so happy I went with him.

Back to gym and normal schedule

Best sports bra ever! It's so weird working out with boobs lol. But man did I get out of shape I was so out of breath last night at the gym. I was only out of the gym for surgery for a week but I stopped working out 2 weeks prior because I got sick and was super weak I couldn't go to gym and I feel like I'm back to square one with fitness feeling a bit defeated but feels good being active again. Now with my new boobs I want to get into the best shape ever! After this weekend of course...going on my first night out with new boobs to celebrate and have a few drinks ;)

Just an updated pic

Still having a lot of shooting pains in the right side of my right boob. They stop me in my tracks all the time. Still having a hard time sleeping on my back constantly I wanna turn over and get comfortable so bad. But enjoying them more and more they are starting to get squishy ;)

A couple before and afters :)

Feeling really good lately almost all my pain is gone!

Saturday was exactly one year post op

I thought I would update everyone as I am one year post op on September 17th. I feel great the girls are good and I have had such a fun time shopping now!
Dr d

Amazing results and time spent with my doctor. The facility and staff is amazing! So happy I chose this place.