Lipstick Forever!!! (-ish)

I had my eyebrows microbladed 2 years ago and was...

I had my eyebrows microbladed 2 years ago and was so happy with the results, that I wanted to try some more permanent makeup. I always liked the idea of having some more definition to my lips (I'm quite pale/fair-skinned so they tend to disappear unless i'm wearing lipstick)

I'm also not one to typically wear makeup (really just too busy to have that as part of my daily regimen)

To note, I am quite heavily tattooed so this didn't seem very daunting to me to try. I did book it for last March and had to wait until June for an appointment with the local expert. i had a regrettable tattoo done since then (if I go through removal, that will be my second review :) ) and I chickened out and cancelled my lip procedure.

But after seeing a few positive reviews out here and some more lovely work done by Lorena, I decided to re-book my appointment.

I went last Thursday and it was a breeze pain-wise. Her numbing cream worked great, and I didn't feel a thing. The colour was quite intense and I was a bit worried at the results at first. and the swelling... lol... like WHOA. I now know what I'd look like with lip injections... so here's day one

Day 2

Here's Day 2's healing photo (still super bright)

Day 3

Day 3 (starting to get lighter and OMG SO ITCHY / IRRITATED this evening)

Day 4

Feeling more healed, not so itchy and lightening up nicely

Day 4 with photo

Lorena Welsh

Excellent work! Lorena really knows her stuff :)