Highly skilled at fillers, especially the "art" of under-eye fillers

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

I have now visited Dr. Ort 3 times, twice for xeomin and once for under-eye fillers. After the past 5 years experiencing both these treatments with different doctors, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dr. Ort is a cut above the rest and here's why: 1. Most botox/xeomin treatments are done by nurse practitioners and I have bruised EVERY single time I've had them. Not with Dr. Ort. He takes his time and carefully marks in advance the injection locations that avoid veins. This in itself made a huge difference for me - no marks and no bruising. Botox may be a very common treatment, but he always approaches it with meticulous care. 2. Getting fillers is one thing, but getting under-eye fillers is another. Many doctors don't do them because it is more difficult. I have had this done with Dr. Raval, and with Dr. Nguyen, both popular injectors in the Denver area. Both required multiple visits (because of lumps/unevenness) and I bruised very badly with both. It was also painful. Not with Dr. Ort. He uses cannulas which is a VERY different and IMHO much better method, and he is highly skilled at using them. Because of this method, I experienced no bruising and no pain. I also didn't have lots of injection sites because one injection is made on the side of each eye, and the cannula injects the filler into different areas through this one injection site. Like a true artist, Dr. Ort very carefully and meticulously filled in all of the areas underneath my eye. He took his time (30 mins+) and the result was ZERO bruising, no lumps, and a perfect result. Because of these experiences, I have no interest in going to anyone else because Dr. Ort is very, very good at injecting. His prices are also comparable to other doctors, and he has a very nice bedside manner.