Pain Pain Pain. Orlando, FL

I waited for years to have a tummy tuck. I was to...

I waited for years to have a tummy tuck. I was to afraid to have the breast done with him. So one year later I decided to do it. I am on day 2 I am in soooooo much pain. Can anyone help me on what to expect from here on out. Doctor said I can take a shower but I can't even get out of bed alone. My husband has to help me. Is this kind of pain normal ? This pain was worst then my tummy tuck, but I should add I bought exparel. I wanted to get it w this doctor but he said there isn't much pain associated with a breast lift and implants. Boy was he wrong. I am dying of the pain.

Blister

After 3 days of breast augmentation I developed a blister that popped. It looks infected to me but my PC didn't say it was. He said to clean once a day and to put bacetracin ointment. Has anyone had to deal with this ?

Blister on my Left Breast After Surgery

Had surgery 3 days ago . I developed a blister that burst . Has this ever happen to anyone ? I am so concerned. Is this any reason to be alarmed ? How long does this last ? My PS said to clean it and put antibacterial soap once a day. Is this correct ? Does it look infected? I also developed tingling on my fingers and it's yellow my hand .

Day 2

I think it's getting better. I wash with five sensitive skin and dry with a cold hair dryer after I apply bacitracin zinc ointment.

Wound day 4

Still healing slowly .

All healed up

Feeling much better !!
Dr John Choi

Wonderful Doctor. He is very patient and is very sure of himself. I had a tummy tuck done by him and he did the best job ever.