Hair Loss and Scars for Life - Orlando, FL

I paid $6500 for 2000 graphs and was told it would...

I paid $6500 for 2000 graphs and was told it would solve the minor thining spiral problem. I also purchased the laser comb. I saw no change, not even a little ever. 1yr after surgery I tried to resolve this & went to the office and was turned away. Tried to sell me something else.. Now ontop of the hair thinning problem that hasn't changed, I now have a huge scar that draws the wrong attention. I get questioned a lot, it's embarrassing. The money loss paying for a scar and not getting any results....the recovery... all the looks I get... bosley not only did not have a good service that works. The robbery seeing the procedure did not work. Bosley did not improve my life style. They damaged my appearance and affected my entire physical life so negatively I wrote this and will be looking to take this further... do I really need a lawyer for people to do right? Just shows the respect and trust you can have for this company..
Bosley

Did not help the situation and tried to rob me for more money.