Aqualipo + Natural Fill with Dr Bassin - Orlando, FL

Hi everyone I like to share my adventure with you...

Hi everyone I like to share my adventure with you and looking for any advice. Finally I have scheduled an appt with DR Bassin Orlando, Florida I heard a lot of good things about his expertise and of course he was Dr OZ in many of his episodes. So I m excited and can't wait. So I m doing aqualipo in my outer thighs and use my own fat to fill my smiling lines. So I hope everything goes well I will post before and after pictures. Wish me luck

Aqualipo+naturalfill ( Outter Thighs+face)

Hello everyone I have done my procedure yesterday and regret why I have waited all this time. Dr Bassin and nurses were outstanding very caring. I would it again. With the local anesthesia beside the poking of the needle I didn't feel anything the whole time you just can tell Dr Bassin is very experienced. I m very thankful I have chose him after a long researches.

I m seen the results already and I am excited about the future to see how it will turn out. I wasn't given any pain medications the only thing I was told to use was Tylenol which I have minor pain from a scale 1 to 10 I am 4. So that's not bad at all with 2 Tylenol 325mg. For my facet the swollen is almost gone in less than 24 hours. So over all my experience with Dr Bassin is great and I recommend him to anyone thinking of doing a procedure.

aqualipo outter thighs+naturalfill face

Happy so far

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

So far so good I had 2 appt some with Trish she is awesome and have been in top of it. Dr Bassin OMG he is the sweetest down to earth person.