33 Year Old ,Mother of 4 - Orlando, FL

Dr. Serraol is amazing , Words can't describe how...

Dr. Serraol is amazing , Words can't describe how incredible he is , I got 400 cc saline implants in both breast . To be honest I had mixed feelings about getting implants since i've always been extremely afraid of doctors/ or any medical setting lol dont ask why, however I felt very comfortable with Dr Serrao he was very down to earth and patient and explain the the procedure to me ,all of the staff where amazing .i'm totally in love with my results and couldn't be happier .I would without a doubt recommend Dr John serrao to anyone I will be uploaded pictures soon.

dr serrao did a amazing job ,I'm so happy with my new boobs

i'm so happy i came across realself website when i was in search for a doctor to get my breast augmentation because thats where i found Dr serrao located at 2905 McRae Orlando, fl, I had a great experience with him and will definitely recommend anyone who is interested in breast augmentation .

pain level

I forgot to mention that I experience minor pain ,the first 2 days was the roughest, my daughter had to help push me up to get out of bed .other then needing help to sit up from bed I was able to get through the day with no problems ,only used pain medication first 2 days (not into taking prescription ) continue my antibotics and healed perfectly .
Dr Egbert serrao

very informative, patient and does amazing work.