Waited 10 Years Dropped 125lbs and Loving Life - Orlando, FL

Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After Dropping 125lbs with an "MGB" Mini Gastric...

After Dropping 125lbs with an "MGB" Mini Gastric Bypass I have kept the weight off and was ready for my butterfly transformation. I needed a full lower body lift, medial thigh lift, breast lift,and brachioplasty. The only stickler I had was I wanted a surgeon who specialized in excess skin and not just cut and paste! Not to sound hasty but there is a difference between sculpting with too much then sculpting with just the right amount!
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael McClure, He is with the Hillcrest Plastic Surgery and Skin Cancer Specialists. Let me just start by saying he is a Superhero with a Scalpel! He started in the ER and performed many gastric bypass surgeries in his early years. For someone like me that was very comforting. HE KNOWS FAT!!! One thing we loved about him was his comforting ways of wanting to make certain we knew his overall concern was safety and coming out 100%. My husband was immediately at ease with him. After visiting several surgeons we knew he was the one. He was a conservative when it came to what was realistic and what was what I would call Barbie like! We went to multiple visits before the visits since my surgery consists of several phases and each one he was very in tune with my expectations and concerns. He listened and has a bedside manner that makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. On the day of surgery he came in and greeted me with a smile and I knew he was feeling refreshed and was ready to start the new me. He went over everything he would be doing and made sure that I felt comfortable with the overall procedure as well as my husband. He and his staff were very welcoming and warm hearted. As we went thru recovery it was smooth and the healing process was a little bumpy mostly self inflicted. Needless to say I can't sit still. At my 6 week post op visit he said I had awesome flanks and healed beautifully. I must admit I was thinking the same thing. He took a 1000 piece puzzle and put it back together with just 50 pieces and did it seamlessly. I now no longer look at all the flaws but instead a work of art.