35 Year Old Male, WLS, Skin Surgery - Orlando, FL

FDL Tummy Tuck along with Hernia Repair, Extensive...

FDL Tummy Tuck along with Hernia Repair, Extensive Muscle Repair, Butt Lift and a Male Breast Reduction. Was gifted skin surgery after losing 300 lbs "Dad losses 300 lbs" for story. After the deadly Orlando Shooting we delayed our date to the 12th, everything went perfect, went home the next day, currently 1 week out and enjoying life. Can't wait to get fully back on my feet and still in shock how much Dr T took off and how minimal scaring that there is.

However due to the TV Show "The Doctors" I can not yet post or share the "after" but have a lot of before song with my weight loss from 5/14/14 at 460 to 3/6/16 and hitting 155. Instagram - Superz3161981

Shaved the beard off

Think it helps with the whole big to skinny in my mind plus makes me look younger.

FDL Day 12 side by side

Side by side on day 12 of my FDL TT with Hernia Repair, Muscle Repair, Breast Reduction and a Butt Lift.

Day 9 photo

Just an update from where I started to say 9

This side view is incredible

I can't believe these pics are 2 (26 months) years apart.

1 month update

Doing really well now. Photos are between week 3-4 (Day 21-28).

Can't post topless because of tv show but once it airs I'll update more pics.

Feel free to comment, ask questions or message.

Feeling like a rockstar now

Feeling better

Doing much better now 5 weeks out. Looking forward to moving forward and toning as well as building some muscle now in the torso area while waiting in my arms and legs to get done.

Still healing but doing well

Can't post anything topless till the show updates me more but still healing. Excited about stage two whenever that is but know how much it's going to hurt.

Stage 2 (Arms and Legs) Date ?

8 week update

So it's been 8 long weeks since I did did my FDL TT w MR, Butt Lift, Hernia Repair and Breast Reduction. Results are looking great but I still can't post anything till the tv show airs. After that I have a ton of photos that I will be uploading. Follow along and stay turned for more photos.

Instagram - superz3161981
Snapchat - mmatv

Heading back to California for my big reveal this week!!

Only a few more days to go till my wife and I are ?????????? back out to California for my TV follow up.

May 14th 2014
460lbs / Gastric Bypass (RNY)

July 12th 2016
165lbs / Fleur De Lis Tummy Tuck / Muscle Repair / Hernia Repair / Butt Lift / Breast Reduction

I've been asked many times how much skin was taken off, photos of my results, what my chest and stomach look like, and this is again when we're going to let the world know. My results are amazing and will shock many.

Thanks for the help, love, advice and support these last few months. Skin surgery is a blessing and anyone who is hesitant that is looking into it feel free to contact me I don't mind giving advice or help answer any questions.

TV UPDATE

Watch for me on The Doctors, Monday, October 3rd when I reveal my after results from losing 300+ lbs and having the skin removed.

This is me

I beat obesity

I love this photo

Update

Medical Photos.

More to come
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr T. Has the best bedside manner and is the best and safest hands that there is period. Minimal scaring and virtually pain free. Can't wait to go back for arms and legs.