31 Years Old, 3 Kids, 155lbs - Orlando, FL

I am on a emotional rollacoster with fear and...

I am on a emotional rollacoster with fear and excitement!! I've had five different consultations and did process of elimination to narrow my search. On Monday, I am scheduled for a second consultation with one of the PS. I am hoping to set a date in December for my mommy makeover. It's nerve wrecking since the makeover consist of a full tt, lipo and breast reduction. I say to myself "how can a person body take all that trauma at once"... I am in a constant battle of fear, but feel so ready to look better. I am a wife, mother of three children and guilt is hitting me Bad. I don't know if I am over analyzing, but I even went to the extreme of researching background of the board certified PS and his board certified anostegiost. Mind you-they have both been practicing for over 20 years. I guess I need reassurance that I will be able to get through this. Please give me some advice how to lay the fear to rest?

The date is set for 12/27!!!

Hi, ladies my mmo is completely finalized for 12/27. I am so ready to get rid of this flab lol. Although I am excited, thoughts of worst case scenario runs through my mind. I know I hear it's completely normal to get anioxty, but I motivate myself by saying beauty is pain! I hate feeling guilty being that I am the ROCK of my family, and I have 3 little ones. I guess a lot of you can relate. The frightening part is the length of time in surgery (5-6 hours) and the recovery. I hear things such risk of dvt, clots, seroma etc. and it make me want to get double prepared. I've contemplated on posting photos of myself and I figured hey if you all can so can I. We're all in this together for motivation, not criticism. Ladies, please give me feedback I'd love to hear how can I ease the anioxty and share tips.

31 Years Old, Husband and 3 Kids-much Needed MMO!!!

Hi, I have been battling on getting a mmo since 2008. Luckily, it never happened because I extended my family by welcoming two more children. I am finally done with having kids, and realized that I need to do something for me! My mmo is set-12/27 for extended TT, lipo on flanks and breast reduction. I am terrified of all the risk and feel guilty. However, I am so uncomfortable with body although my husband loves me how I am. Don't you hate seeing rolls fall out from every where and wearing cover ups at the beach ughhh lol? I want to feel like a young 31 year old woman like I am.

Dr.Gonzalez