46 Year Old, Crossfit Athlete - Orlando, FL slimlipo

I got my flanks, saddlebags, and abdoman done witj...

I got my flanks, saddlebags, and abdoman done witj slim lipo .I wanted to get rid of those areas that never go away no matter how much crossfit I do. I was real nervous getting it done because i work out 5 days a week. 45 years old. 57' and 128 lb. I will post more pictures as it goes. The first day was great. not much pain. Woke up at 1am an took a painkiller and a sleeping pill. slept good. the morning i woke up im sore so i took my pills required and another pain kller. I cant bend down so i need help doing that. I will let you know day by day.

Day 2

I went to my dr. To get checked out today, which is the next day after surgery. My stomach is still the area that hurts the most. It's fine when slating down . It's when you get up from acsittin position the stretching to stand upright kills. I have to lay on m back be cause laying on my sides hurts met outer thighs way to much. My flanks are ok, they hurt the least. No shower till Friday. So just sponge baths in the was needed. They have put these super thick pads in the areas that were worked on so they can reman flat. I need to keep them in for a week and half till I go back to take stitches out. I'm keeping up on pain meds and antibiotic round the clock. Ls

Friday day 4 post op.

Finally got to take a shower. I really like what I'm seeing. I hand gained 1 pound since aurgury . It's all fluid.

pre

pre pictures

Day 7 pre op

I took the foam pads out from my thigh area. They were really uncomfortable. I am keeping the tummy one in for a month. My dr said try as long as I can. I will wear the garment 24/7 for a month! : more weeks to go!!! I went to the gym today. Did some fast walking, bench push-ups, stretching and road in the assult bike easy. All went good. When j shower I will see if I swelled . I can't wait till the numbness, soreness and bruises, only on my thighs, goes away, I definitely see results. I still can't sleep on my side yet. Back only Uggg.

Post op 7 days

I definitely had some swelling after I got home from a long day. I worked out in the am then ran errands all day till 630 pm. These pics are after shower . You can actually see the indentation from the garment in my skin. I wonder when the numbness and swelling stops. I so don't want to put that garment back on!

Pre op pictures

Here are some before surgery

2 weeks and 4 days.

This week im back at crossfit. 2 week mark. I am at about 50%. Today i was at about 75% . keeping my weight lifting way down. light for me. feeling good. no swelling, weling pretty good. still numb in the stomach and flanks. legs are back with feeling. I am wearing my compression garment 12 hours a day. during the day at work then when i get home i want to ppel it off!!! it put masive dents on the sides of my hips and legs that really bother me. I hope my saddlebags go down more. they are still more than i wanted. everything else is good. im sure swelling will go down more.

2 weeks 4 days

2 weeks 3 days

Post pictures
Nova Center

very nice staff, called the morning after,