Rhinoplasty, Facial Lipo and Upper Arm Lipo! Never Been So Happy! - Orlando, FL

Dr. Pope and his staff were able to walk me...

Dr. Pope and his staff were able to walk me through the decision to get not only rhinoplasty but facial lipo and liposuction on my upper arms. They were thorough in the explanation of my surgeries as well. Surgery itself was a breeze and healing was easier than expected. Dr. Pope and his staff answered all my aftercare questions and I must admit I had some, okay more than some. Things happen after surgery that you wonder about so you call. They were never bothered by me. I'm so happy with the results. If you need cosmetic surgery of any kind please check out Dr. George Pope.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pope has a great bedside manner plus the science to back it up, which is rare. I liked his staff as much as I liked him and they are hand holders. Surgery is scary and Dr. Pope makes sure to surround himself with great people. My procedures went off without a hitch and Dr. Pope helped create a positive life changing result. If you need cosmetic surgery of any kind please check him out.