PRP/Acell Hair Treatment - Orlando, FL

After a lot of research and thinking about my...

After a lot of research and thinking about my options I decided to have the PRP/Acell hair treatment performed. Im in my early 30's been thinning for probably 10 years now. I've been taking saw palmetto/multivitamin's along with topical procerin & emu oil for about 5 years. I think this regimen has slowed my hair loss down, but isn't stopping it. I refuse to take minoxidil or propecia due to the possible side effects.
First time having this procedure and I'm very optimistic to see how much improvement I get. I'll post follow pics every couple months.

3 months later

I'm posting monthly pictures of my progress. So far not a lot of growth but my hair looks and feels a bit thicker. I've noticed a few hairs growing where my hairline was receding. My wife tells me that she can really tell a difference in how it looks and feels as well. From what I've read it seems the consensus is that you usually start to see real results at about the 3-4 month mark. So I'm remaining optimistic and I will post new pictures as the months go by. This is all from just one treatment I had at the end of November, plus my usual regimen.
Dr. Junaid Syed

Dr. Syed and all of his technicians were very professional and caring. During the entire procedure they made sure I was as comfortable as possible. Procedure went smoothly, however, i believe I'm one of the few people that lidocaine injections do not work very well. (Quite painful!!) Since I was driving myself home I couldn't take an oral pain medication before procedure. Pain aside the staff there was great and did everything they could for me! This is my first time getting this done and I'm going to post follow up pictures every couple months. I know it's recommended to have procedure performed every so many months to achieve better results. Not sure if I would have this done again, guess I'll have to wait and see what my results are like!