PRP/Acell Hair Treatment - Orlando, FL

After a lot of research and thinking about my...

After a lot of research and thinking about my options I decided to have the PRP/Acell hair treatment performed. Im in my early 30's been thinning for probably 10 years now. I've been taking saw palmetto/multivitamin's along with topical procerin & emu oil for about 5 years. I think this regimen has slowed my hair loss down, but isn't stopping it. I refuse to take minoxidil or propecia due to the possible side effects.
First time having this procedure and I'm very optimistic to see how much improvement I get. I'll post follow pics every couple months.
Dr. Junaid Syed

Dr. Syed and all of his technicians were very professional and caring. During the entire procedure they made sure I was as comfortable as possible. Procedure went smoothly, however, i believe I'm one of the few people that lidocaine injections do not work very well. (Quite painful!!) Since I was driving myself home I couldn't take an oral pain medication before procedure. Pain aside the staff there was great and did everything they could for me! This is my first time getting this done and I'm going to post follow up pictures every couple months. I know it's recommended to have procedure performed every so many months to achieve better results. Not sure if I would have this done again, guess I'll have to wait and see what my results are like!