On my Way to my Second Procedure!! - Orlando, FL

Well, I was so impressed with how the first...

Well, I was so impressed with how the first procedure went that I decided to book another one. The first procedure was LVR, and boy that was a rough ride but he did an excellent job. Now, I am on to further vagina reconstruction. I am sure he will do just as an excellent as before. I will keep you posted. I am having the hymen reconstructed for personal reasons.

Hymenoplasty Reconstructed

Wow! I just had my second procedure with Dr. Serrao and it well as expected. I had my hymen reconstructed and the procedure took all of 1.5hrs. I was awake and oriented before leaving his surgical suite. I am just a little sore but nothing crazy like when I had the LVR procedure done in September. The LVR was very painful , but this procedure, I was up and about later in the evening and even went to dinner.

Dr Serrao, Wow ! !!!!, He did it again. He performed another successful procedure. I am with him. Again, I give him five stars****** along with his impeccable staff!!!! I love the staff over there!!! And I appreciate them taking the time to work with me and my Crazzzzzy work schedule.. Again, hats off to the entire team there!!!