Pathetic Results and Terrible Follow Up from Dr. Marina Pizarro, Hair Transplant Doctor in Orlando, Florida

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

She performed a hair surgery on me 2 years ago. I...

She performed a hair surgery on me 2 years ago. I took a loan for $8000 and definitely did not get my money's worth. I don't look any different now than before my surgery. I was never called after ward to check on me. I feel she took my money and that was it. I have kept track of her afterward. I look at her before and after page and you can't tell much difference, so it seems i'm not the only patient who didn't have much results. She also has patients (or her friends maybe) write repeat positive reviews for her in order to make her look good. AFter further review, I found out she's not a surgeon but instead a pediatrician. My next surgery will be by a board certified surgeon, even if I have to travel to Atlanta or Miami in order to find one. Don't make the same mistake I made.
Dr. Marina Pizarro

She was not very specific during my consultation. Everything was easy and perfect as far as she was concerned but was very different during my surgery. I hardly saw her at all during the surgery. After I left I never heard from any one in the office. Dr. Pizarro never called me to see how I was doing. She comes across very friendly and smiling, but lacks a great deal of care and professionalism.