Best Mommy Makeover! - Orlando, FL

I have had two children and in my mid-40's I was...

I have had two children and in my mid-40's I was discouraged at my shape, despite eating right and exercising. I was by no means overweight but I had loose skin around my abdomen and my breast implants from 1999 were sagging and losing their shape. It was time for a mommy makeover! After a breast lift, new implants, liposuction and tummy tuck, I looked and felt amazing--thanks to Dr. Fiala and his team. I couldn't be happier with the overall results. I actually have a waist now and my bikinis fit great. I went back to work in about two weeks but after about month two, I felt almost completely normal. 100% satisified and thrilled with the results.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fiala has a wonderful bedside manner. He answered my questions thoroughly and patiently described the procedures and process. He also went over the recovery time and set expectations from the start. I appreciated his time and trusted his judgement on everything. His staff (both medical and office) were top-notch, professional and courteous. I started second-guessing the size I had chosen. I went back and talked to a nurse who fit me in her lunch hour. She reassured me and had me review the options again. I stuck with my original plan. After the procedure, I couldn't be happier. I am so glad I kept the size. Everyone was supportive and kind. Dr. Fiala is an amazingly skilled doctor who has perfected his craft to give his patients exactly what the look they want.