28, 3 Children, Best Decision I Ever Made!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This is my one year anniversary. I waited to see...

This is my one year anniversary. I waited to see how my body would heal. I'm very satisfied and pleased with my results, and I would like to mention that I DIDN'T WORKOUT AT ALL.

One of my greatest life decisions I have ever made. After having children. Performed by a heaven sent doctor & his team. I'm a 28 year old mother of three. I had three deliveries via C-section. Never in a million years would I ever imagined that I would have to have plastic surgery, after my 3 children I definitely considered it.

At only 28 years old I knew that I could not continue to live the rest of my life with that muffin top and all that extra skin. I did some serious research long and hard, over a year of researching different doctors.

I knew I definitely wanted a doctor that has a proven track record. Who can identified my with my skin tone, pigmentation and the texture of my skin. I definitely did not want to have to travel out of my state to have surgery!!!

Dr. Michael McClure took the time to explain step-by-step each procedure and what was going to happen during the surgery. I'm very satisfied and happy with my results once again THANK YOU Dr.Michael McClure...
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable, he took his time to explain everything. His staff was wonderful through my whole procedure beginning and ending. MY HEAVEN SENT DOCTOR!