New Happy Boobs! - Orlando, FL

** I wrote this post op day 1 , then zonked...

** I wrote this post op day 1 , then zonked out!***

That's right! My BA was early this morning and I'm already so excited about my new boobs. I've spent so much time researching and reading everyone's feedback on here and think this website is so helpful to all girls looking to have a BA! Basically anything I googled I could find on here! So thank you all :)

I've wanted a BA since junior high, I was a late bloomer and well didn't really bloom :( I tried everything; from water bras, herbal supplements, those god awful cutlet things and of course VS miraculous bra. Nothing ever made me feel like a woman. I am a curvy girl in the waist and hips but there was always just something missing! I hated wearing padded swimsuits, sports bras and always having to be so picky with shirts because of how my boobs would look. I always felt uncomfortable being intimate with anyone because of how small they were which put a huge damper on my relationships.

I'm so excited to see my results! I gave my PS a range from 425cc to 475cc and told him to make his best judgment. He ended up choosing 450cc mentor moderate plus silicone placed under the muscle. I was terrified the week leading up to this. Especially about going under anesthesia, but wow, it was amazing how fast it happens. I laid on the operating table and funny enough "girls just want to have fun" was playing on the radio! I giggled and got all hooked, closed my eyes and felt the IV starting to pump and that was it. I felt relaxed for a minute then woke up in the recovery room with my boyfriend and mom. The pressure on my chest was very strong and I was really hot! The only things I said were.."tight" "hot" and apparently an "ouch Charlie that really hurt" when the nurse moved me haha! Boyfriend thought that was great. Don't really remember the car ride home...which is nice! Slept and iced, 30 mins on and off. It's helping a lot. The nurse said I might feel more pain tomorrow but I hope the pain meds can manage it.

Overall I feel good and I'm so happy I did it!

One Week Post Op!

This week has flown by. I can't believe I'm already one week!

I've slept the majority of the time, which has been really nice.
Day 2 post op I did get very sick, but I'm blaming that on taking medication of an empty stomach! Big mistake on my part, but I had woken up in the middle of the night in pain and took a pain pill without even thinking. Throwing up at this point in your healing is PAINFUL! I'm so glad that it only happened once.
Breathing is no longer an issue of any sort. I think around day 4 the pressure in my chest was gone and taking deep breaths was a breeze.
Going to the bathroom has also been a roller coaster ride. I ended up not taking pain meds after day 5 and was up all night going to the bathroom (the stool softners probably didn't help much) but I feel so much better now!

I went to one of the post op appointments on Monday and they said everything was looking good. Only thing was this surgical bra was so tight it ended up giving me a blister on my under boob. I had wondered what it was before, but couldn't really see it since it was half covered with surgical tape. Its getting better now, but not pretty!!
I switched to this amazingly comfy bras I got from walmart and I laugh at the fact I'm wearing an XL instead of a XS!

I'm feeling pretty good now, still tired mid day but taking naps is great. I'm still icing too which is soothing!

Will update my progression pics soon!
I'm having that scary feeling I didnt go big enough :( but we will see!

Post op day 1 - Post op day 7