Best Dr Ever! - Orlando, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

One of the nicest people I have ever met. The...

One of the nicest people I have ever met. The staff is wonderful and office is remarkably clean and gorgeous. Dr. Johnston honestly changed my life, my surgery went great and I couldn't be happier with my results. The Dr. is sincere, direct, and honest. He was very direct and explained everything to me about my surgery and encouraged me to ask any questions whenever. The hospital is a little far I thought until I got there and understood why he uses it. It's beautiful! Clean and brand new looking and the people are so nice there and took care of me and my family waiting on me. There were several people I met before surgery each explained who they are and what they do and were some of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I felt so comfortable and confident about my surgery knowing the Dr and staff had everything in control. After my surgery I felt very ill one day and called the office and asked a few simple questions hoping for some advice on what I should do about my nausea and after about 30seconds on the phone I could hear Dr Johnston ask for the phone, he spent over 10min on the phone explaining exactly what I was going through and how to treat it and why it was happening. That's a gesture simply unheard of today, I couldn't believe it. I spent a lot of time looking for the right Dr and I'm here to tell you he is the one. These people make you feel like family and called me every day to make sure I was doing well and healing properly. I'm so glad i chose Dr Johnston and my only complaint is that he isn't my general practitioner Dr I can go to for everything lol. -Cooper 20
Orlando Plastic Surgeon