Liposuction of abs and flanks - Orlando, FL

35yo 5'3" 135 lbs. Decided to get water lipo on my...

35yo 5'3" 135 lbs. Decided to get water lipo on my abs & flanks to rid myself of stubborn fat deposits in those areas. I am on Day Two of recovery. Don't let anyone tell you this is not painful. It hurts like hell. I felt like I'd been beaten by a baseball bat. The oxycodone just makes me sleepy enough to get some measure of sleep. Changing positions (standing up, sitting down, rolling over) are the worst. Even urinating hurts because you must exert pressure with your abs to expel it. It's extremely uncomfortable. I'm wearing what I can only describe as a Mrs. Doubtfire grabby spanx suit with a giant crotch opening so that's convenient for the potty runs. My skin looks weird and flabby but I can already tell the difference. Doctor removed 1500 cc of fat. I'll keep you posted and add pics soon!

Day 3 post-op

Feeling better. Still feel lots of fluids swishing around. The sensation when I removed my garment to shower was that of being pregnant again and feeling the baby move or kick. Too swollen to judge, but I do see a difference already. Will post pre-op pics soon.

Day 4 postop

I feel so much better today! I weigh the same which means I'm still carrying about 3lbs of fluids. Still loving the body that's emerging.

Day 7 post op

Have a crease around my waist from the waistband pushing fluids out faster than the other areas. I'm told that will blend in over time and is common. Fluid at my hips is resolving. Still uncomfortable to move too much but bearable. Still tiring easily. This procedure takes a lot out of you. Patience is key. Ugh.

6 wks post op

Selling has mostly subsided though still some rippling and looseness in the skin. I'm getting lymph-massages to hopefully smooth it out.
Orlando OB/GYN

He's gentle, caring, & attentive.