Happy with a Great Doctor and Staff - Orlando, FL

Dr. Rotatori performed liposuction on my thighs 10...

Dr. Rotatori performed liposuction on my thighs 10 days ago. Though I won't see the final results for a another month or two, my experience leading up to the procedure was fantastic. I was nervous, embarrassed, scared and apprehensive about undergoing an invasive procedure for cosmetic reasons. I've had cellulite on my thighs since I was 19 and weighed 110 pounds. At age 52 (and 135 lbs), I have dealt with this for all of my adult life.
I was referred to Dr. Rotatori by my primary care physician. The office facilities are welcoming and the staff is wonderful. Every step of the way leading up to my final decision was handled with care and compassion. I had a lot of questions during and after my consultation and they were very responsive. The actual procedure was in a nice comfortable environment and I felt calm and confident in the staff, as did my husband. I'm excited about the potential results and it was such a positive experience, I wish I did it sooner.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rotatori is knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manner and answered all of my questions. He described the procedure in detail and it was exactly as expected. I am happy with my progress so far and look forward to the final results.