Dr. Bassin Smart/Water Lipo Poor Results with photos. Orlando, FL

I had TWO water lipo sessions with Dr. Bassin. ...

I had TWO water lipo sessions with Dr. Bassin. They did not work at all. Very little material was removed, and a lot of fat was left over. I had before and after pictures taken, and i put tape over both sets of photos where the cannula marks were to see if he could tell which set of photos was which. He couldn't. Then, he said I simply had excess skin, which was absurd as I've never been obese. I had to get an MRI to prove it was a lot of fat and not skin. Don't do water lipo.

Photos

Here are photos.... One set is pre-op and the other is after two full complete lipo sessions. My weight is the same in both photos and rarely fluctuates. I have an average size and I'm thinner than 95% of men my age. I wear medium shirts. Never large, XL, etc. Thus, the reason for lipo.... to remove an area that I cannot remove from dieting or I'll be like 'Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe.' The imaging was performed between the two sessions and about 6 mos. post-op of the first procedure.... and cost me a fortune. I post this information simply to show the results I had. I have a third procedure planned, and this doctor was shocked to hear during my consult that there were two procedures performed previously. (I kept it quiet until his examination was over.) Only when he searched for a hint of a cannula scar was he convinced I had lipo previously. Since this is going on in my life now is why I decided to post here at this time. I have no idea if my non-result is due to the type of lipo performed, or due to the Dr's technique. Dr. Bassin is quite nice personally, and he was kind enough to do a 2nd procedure, although initially he refused. I give poor marks to the office due to a combination of poor results and also because he and his staff seemed to blow through the procedures very quickly. It's been possibly explained that some people have fibrous fat areas which require a lot more procedure time to get at the amount of fat that needs to be removed for a good result, but after a first procedure has poor results, a Dr. should know this and compensate. The Dr. also initially insisted I had no abdominal fat left after the first procedure, but the imaging shows otherwise. The bottom line is, after two full lipo procedures my before and after photos are indistinguishable from one another and also do not show the same result as thousands of other before and after photos all over the internet, some quite dramatic. Thanks.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon