26 Years Old. No Children

Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 12 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I workout a lot, I do boxing body pump, body...

I workout a lot, I do boxing body pump, body combat, Zumba and more.... and try my best to eat healthy. I've gain muscle every where in my body but for some reason my tummy won't go away. So I'm taking this step to get my body where I want it to be. I am a bit nervous because I've seen some horror stories out there, so I'm hoping to get a great result from this. I'll keep y'all updated.

What I'm hoping to look like

I have my pre ops Friday March 31st and the surgery April 14th.

Update

So I had the surgery last week (4/27/17) the pain was horrible, especially getting of out bed. Today is day 4 I was able to go to work yayyy!! Sitting was a pain but I moved around very often. So far I have not seen a big difference in my body but I'm hoping to see more soon. I hope that not just it, so fingers crossed ????

A week later

Still a lot of swollen

9 days

2 weeks post op

OMG! I am beyond impressed with the results so far. Although, I am very much still swollen but the difference is already HUGE!!! And the doctor is very amazing and very realistic. I am so happy I hunted him down to do my surgery. Can you tip your doctor for going above and beyond? Lol
Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Everything is good for now. Dr is nice and explains a few things to me. We'll have to wait and see.