Best Thing I Ever Did!! - Orlando, FL

I got my waist to my knees liposucted (is that a...

I got my waist to my knees liposucted (is that a word?) and have never looked back. This was all done before the days of laser sculpting etc. I have never gained fat back in the areas I had treated. I lost both my inner and outer saddlebags, back fat, abdominal fat and the weird little poochy place that sticks out when you wear a strapless dress. Needless to say...I look awesome! There was very little pain with the recovery and I healed quickly. I lost two sizes just from this procedure!
George Pope

I have been seeing Dr. Pope for over 20 years. I got my husband to go as well as a good friend of mine. First of all, Dr. Pope is not only one of the most accomplished plastic surgeons in Orlando which is shown by his being voted #1 for the last 7 years IN A ROW! but he is also one of the nicest human beings I have ever met. He never pressures you; he is caring and gentle and is always concerned that you are doing alright during your procedure. He follows up with you personally after having any major procedures done as well. He truly listens and and is interested in what you are trying to tell him you want. His office staff is amazing too! Everyone from the office manager to the front desk to treatment coordinator to nurse and surgical nurse are all wonderful and make you feel like family! I will never go to any other plastic surgeon as long as Dr. Pope is still in practice! The results - which are what really matters- have always been amazing!