LazerLift--lower Face Lift Without Stitches--and LazerDot Therapy--sun Damaged Skin - Orlando, FL

If you want to look the exact way that you feel...

If you want to look the exact way that you feel inside, then I recommend having both procedures done. My jowls are history, and people do a double take when they see me. It's like a miracle--and my acne scars and sun damage skin is also history--so nice to have a flawless complexion and no makeup. If you want to look your very best, then, make an appointment--it will be one of the best things that you could ever do for yourself, and trust me, that's a fact!

Forgot to mention this

When I told Dr. Bassin that I had started to have second thoughts, and that I had made the decision on the spur of the moment--he told me the spur of the moment decisions are usually the best ones we can make--and it truly was ????

Forgot to mention this--update

I had put in a smiley face and not the ??? that showed up instead--so happy!!!
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Bassin will put you at ease the moment that you meet him. I had made the appointment on the spur of the moment, and, a few days later, I was questioning myself--what if it goes wrong, what was I thinking etc. Those thoughts quickly evaporated when I met Dr. Bassin. He shows you before and after pictures, and walks you through the procedure of what he will be doing. All I know is that it was the one of the very best decisions that I have ever made. Dr. Bassin will have you looking your very best! After the procedure, I then went to see Amy, who performed the Lazer Dot Therapy on me. She also will put you at ease--imagine not having any more acne scars or sun damage to your face--sounds good huh? Well, it is good, and I feel and look amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Bassin and Amy!!!