Lip and Under Eye Filler

I have hereditary under eye bags and my top lip is...

I have hereditary under eye bags and my top lip is thinner on one side. We discussed fillers and how they could improve those areas. 10 days later I was back for the procedures. Juvaderm for the eyes and Restylane for the lips. It was uncomfortable, but bearable. She is conservative with the needle and after two weeks will add more if I want. It's sore now that the numbing cream has worn off. I'm super excited to see the final results when it's settled. My eyes aren't ready for a pic yet so I'll post when healed!

40 Year Old with Hereditary Eye Bags and Uneven Lips

I wanted to fill in the bags under my eyes that make me look tired and older than I am. I also wanted fuller lips and to see if I could even out my top lip. I definitely have improvement in both areas. She used Juvederm under my eyes and Restylane in my lips. I did have some swelling and bruising, it's 5 days after and I'm mostly healed. It wasn't as painful as I'd feared, but it was uncomfortable. The worst was center bottom lip. I do have some areas in my lips that feel hard, I can't for instance squeeze my lips together like you would when putting on chapstick. But I've read it can take up to two weeks for that to go away.

Almost 2 weeks past

I go back on Monday after healing for 2 weeks! I'm happy with how my lips and eyes are looking, but I'm wondering if I can improve them even more. I am surprised that I still have some light bruising, and the swelling finally went down this week. I didn't think it would take that long. And my lips went down too much, lol! I want that swelling back!!

Went back for more!

2 weeks after my initial injections I went back for another syringe of Restylane in my lips. I liked them so much but the swelling went down and I missed the extra fullness. So this is 3 days after 2nd time. Still bruised and swollen of course.
Bridgette at Dr Soto's office

Bridgette was awesome! She told me step-by-step what she was doing as she was doing it. She kept checking to make sure I was OK. She answered all of my questions and was very informative.