Happy with my Breast Augmentation! - Orlando, FL

I am very athletic and I work hard for my body!...

I am very athletic and I work hard for my body! One problem I had - is my breasts were too small for my body.... I found Dr.Tom Trevisani online and was really impressed by his before and after photos and great reviews. When I met the Doctor at my consultation I immediately felt very comfortable and knew I was in the right place:) Experience is everything to me- so I was specifically looking for a Doctor who has years of experience in Plastic Surgery. I got Inspira Extra High Profile 310cc-- love it! They look so natural and feel like a natural breast! I'm very pleased with my decision!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced, informative, he is affiliated with Florida Hospital and Orlando Health-- and that makes me feel so confident in my choice, knowing that he is a well respected in the Doctor community. I know there are few Trevisani Surgeons out there- make sure you do your research and go to the Professor!