Educator - Orlando, FL

The Dr. George Pope did an excellent job! My...

The Dr. George Pope did an excellent job! My facelift healed within a couple of weeks and I was able to go to a formal event without any evidence of facelift surgery just two weeks prior. The facelift looked very natural, it followed the contours of my bone structure so that my skin did not look stretched or pulled. Dr. Pope has an excellent bedside matter. He is pleasant, patient and kind. When speaking with Dr. Pope he is completely focused and does not give one the impression that he is in a hurry to move to the next patient. Dr. Pope is a highly skilled plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

My interactions with Dr. George Pope could not have been any better! He is very professional, extremely courtesy, eager to answer questions and spend as much time as necessary to completely explain. Dr. Pope's experience and expertise as a plastic surgeon is equal to none. In my opinion, plastics surgeons do not come better than Dr. Pope. He is top notch!