Best Doctor! Orlando, FL

I'm 68 years old and I was looking for over ten...

I'm 68 years old and I was looking for over ten year for a good plastic surgeon and finally I found Dr Spence. He's not only a plastic surgeon he's an artist. When I first had a consultation, he recommended a full facelift, including upper eyelid and lower eyelid and neck lift. During the consult Dr Spence's nurse Beverly was very patient and explained and answered all my questions even if I asked them more than once. I spent the night at the clinic and at 6 am Dr Spence came into the office to check and release me. During my recovery I had minimal pain and minimal bruising, and now that a few months has passed, I look and feel like I'm 25 years younger. I get carded when I ask for senior benefits and can't believe that I'm 68. I highly recommend that you don't delay and go see Dr Spence for any plastic surgery needs. He's the best Dr in the world. For what he's done for me, I give him 5 stars but I wish I could give him 5 million. Thanks Dr Spence.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon