36 Year Old Looking Old and Ran Down......the Bags Under the Eyes! - Orlando, FL

I had always wanted to do something with the bags...

I had always wanted to do something with the bags under my eyes......to the point when I looked in the mirror I hated it! I always looked so tired and old. I had two kids which of course the sleepless nights would eventually wear and tear on the body, but I am only 36 years old I didn't want to look ran down and older than what I was! I tried creams and the cucumber on the eyes and all the miracle things that are supposed to work and as always nothing did. So, I had a talk with my husband and he understood how much I hated the under the eye bagged out look and agreed if I found the right doctor he would agree to the cosmetic surgery. He knew how much it really meant to me and my self esteem. So I was watching Dr. Oz one day and there was Dr. Bassin at the time they were doing a segment on naturalfill for smile lines but it got me interested in finding out more about this doctor. So I googled him and there was the whole website for everything I was wanting to do! So I made my appointment with the center and had the consultation which everyone was super supportive and understanding on what I wanted. I even talked to Dr. Bassin on the phone which was impressive since most cosmetic surgeons are to busy to take the time out for the client, especially just to say Hi and he wanted to meet me to go over what I was wanting to have done! So long story short I had my under eyelid surgery done with some naturalfill also done for my smile lines. I tell you this most professional atmosphere while I was in surgery also everyone especially my nurse Belinda was at my side the whole time making sure I was comfortable and explaining everything so I knew what was going on. My overall experience was fantastic I have people now commenting on the fact I don't look 36 year old at all.......which is awesome! It has totally boosted my self esteem when I look in the mirror and I don't see those ugly smile lines or bags under my eyes no more. Instead, I see a youthful me looking back and more confident than ever! So thank you to the whole team at The Bassin Center for making me feel and look awesome!
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Bassin was very knowledgeable about the eyelid surgery I was wanting done. I was told by the nurses that was his specialty since that is what he specialized in. So I felt very confident then that I picked the right doctor for the procedure. Also, he listened and made sure he was on the same page with me on everything that I was wanting done. He answered all my questions thoroughly and explained everything that they were going to do on the day of the surgery. So everything was very relaxed in meeting with him and very professional.