Old Wrinkles and Stretchmarks, 2 Boys Later, So I Started Derma Rolling! - Orlando, FL

I have hears about the derma roller years ago and...

I have heard about the derma roller years ago and actually used it for my face and it did remove the hyperpigment I had going on back in the day. I decided to post these pictures like another mom who helped me on Herr, to help postpartum moms out there so you can see real results and not hypes:) this is my belly and I'm loving it now, so far 45% results on and off rolling for a few months, I saw less lines and wrinkles on my tummy and the stretch marks appear to be fading too! I use a1.5 derma roller 2-3 times a week not drawing blood but stimulating skin cells to rejuvenate, dudu osun African black soap and Shea butter daily. However, I've heard too many good things about vitamin c serum, I gotta get it! Be blessed mommas, we have our angels but we can also have our tummies at least 85% to what it was, I know it'll never look the same but if the wrinkles go away with this all the way...you will have one very happy momma!:) be blessed!