47 Yr Old - Orlando, FL

I've had fillers and this is the next recommended...

I've had fillers and this is the next recommended step. Thankful for the other posts and reading their experiences. I'm as prepared as I can be and hope to document good information for others weighing out options. I'm hoping for smoother skin as I have large pores and tightening around the eyes since mine are hooded.

numbing cream on

Ready!

7 hours later

I think my husband is packing a suitcase lol! My face looks way worse than it feels at the moment. I wouldn't suggest letting children see this process although my son is supportive he's 22! Debating on posting because it looks that bad but we agreed on an agressive treatment. Keeping positive with healing well as my mantra!

Day 1 almost 24 hours later

Went to Dr for follow up along with ted light treatment. He's very pleased with progress and has assured me I can come every day for a quick check in to put my mind at ease. I was concerned with amount of eye swelling but relieved to hear thats normal.

Day 3

I would say my eyes are sore when I blink and skin tight between upper lips and nose so opening to eat stretches the skin. Staying patient with wash cloth vinegar compresses but would rather scrub clean...lol.....not going to just sharing a fantasy lol.

Day 4

Obviously still swollen but already like the lift I see on top eyelid that used to touch top lash line

Day 5

Skin around eyes super tender and raw. So to make myself feel better put on lip balm lol.

Day 6

Eyes really raw but loving the improvements every day!

Day 7

2 thumbs up!

Day 8

Had an appt I forgot about. Just wore big hat and glasses. Feeling great!

5 months post

Hard to get exact shot of before. Yes. I would definitely go through this again. Just small comments of people saying oh you look so good is great to hear. I did find logging in making me wonder what else I should have done, lol, so signing off. My best wishes to all on their path to a better you. Hugs!
Reflections Dermatology

Extremely pleased with Dr P and staff. Started this journey with Dr P 2 years ago. His "bedside manner" has provided my border line obsession with my hooded eyes and hollow tear trough with sincere interest and genuine conversation. I completely trust his experience and instinct and feel truly lucky to be his patient.